Monday, August 6, 2012

Is it possible that my baby is THREE???

My sweet little girl turned three this week.  It is so unbelievable to me that time has flown so quickly by.  It seems like just yesterday I was changing her diapers and shushing her to sleep.  Now, she is fully potty-trained, articulate, and EVEN dressing herself (as of today).  She is so sweet and spunky, and I thank God for her every single day.

I say she is "spunky," here is an example of her "spunkiness" from today:
 "No, Mommy - Daddy is in charge!!"
"Yes, Isabelle, Daddy and MOMMY are in charge." 
"No, Mommy, Mimi is in charge!"
 "Yes, Isabelle, when Mommy and Daddy aren't here, you need to listen to your Mimi." 
((smirk on her face as she looks at her stuffed animals across the room))
"Buzz Lightyear is in charge?"

LOL......  I will cherish these little conversations forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment