Friday, November 8, 2013

Best Friends' Moms Think Alike

Obviously this week was spirit week at Izzy's preschool. Isabelle and her best friend Isabella apparently dressed alike every single day of spirit week. The same leopard print slap bracelet on animal print day, the same double braided/ flower infested pig tails on crazy hair day, and both like princess Belle today. There are also many days on a normal week that the teachers will remark that the girls dressed and had their hair done exactly the same way. The teachers like to joke that myself and Isabella's mom are collaborating. However, I have yet to meet her. Today Isabelle's teacher sent me this picture. I have been given Isabella's paperwork on more than one occasion, and our meeting times were mixed up on conference day... but the understandable mix up is fine with me - because my little girl is so thrilled with her so similar BFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment